Concealed door closers for hospitals & healthcare
The need to create a safe, hygienic, accessible environment is a well-established principle for every building intended for the care of the sick, elderly and infirm.
Less well-known, but an area which is gaining increased recognition due to its positive effects on recovery rates and the general well-being of occupants, is the need to provide accommodation that is more like home and less like an institution.
Powermatic® controlled, concealed door closers can make an enormous contribution towards the delivery of benefits in all of these key areas.
- Minimal surfaces for dust and potentially harmful detritus to accumulate on
- Reduced burden on cleaning staff and more secure hygiene
- Suitable for anti-ligature situations
- Less likely to be damaged by vandalism
- Obviates visible ‘institutional’ mechanical boxes and control arms
- Approved Document M compliant