Powermatic Axis concealed door closer
The Powermatic Axis concealed door closer has been specifically developed to work with Simonswerk’s popular Tectus concealed hinge system, providing designers with even greater opportunities when maintaining a clean appearance to doors and interiors.
The door closer works with the hinge’s central pivot axis and incorporates post-installation height adjustment, as well as offering exceptional fire and accessibility performance.
Fire and Safety
- BS EN 1634-1 fire tested for FD60 and FD30 timber doors
- Ultra efficient mechanism (exceeds threshold of 55% efficiency)
- Contributes towards achievement of BS 8300: 2009 and regional Building Regulations (Approved Document M (ADM) in England and Wales, Section 4 in Scotland and Part R in Northern Ireland. These regulations apply to the entire doorset in-situ and, therefore, no door closer can claim compliance on its own.)
Performance and quality
- Height adjustable post-installation
- Factory production control to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- Suitable for doors up to 80kg in weight and 950mm wide (BS EN 1154 size 3 test door 60kg)
- Suitable for latched and unlatched installations
- Can be used with electronically powered hold-open devices
- Adjustable closing speed and power latching action
- Endurance tested to 500,000 cycles
- Unique twin power mechanism
- 10-year guarantee
- Protected by worldwide patents
- On-site technical advice
Fire test and product information can be obtained from the downloads section on the right-hand side of this page.